UX and Design freelancers London and Bristol
We’re looking for UX and Design freelancers in Bristol, and particularly in London.
Our freelancers work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams to help our clients meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent, innovative products and experiences.
We ask our UX freelancers to:
Do hands on production of UX activities across Research, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy and Mapping UX:
- Evaluating user needs, preference and performance, for instance by conducting usability tests, research, expert reviews and surveys.
- Analysing research and distilling the results into compelling materials such as task models, experience maps and design deliverables.
- Eliciting stakeholder feedback and buy-in, for instance by running workshops and interviews with our clients.
- Documenting the user experience, for instance by creating and presenting wireframes and prototypes, user journeys, personas, information architecture, reports and other deliverables.
- Value deeply, and be skilled in, storytelling, critiquing, facilitating and presenting, to enable UX activities.
We ask our Design freelancers to:
- Work with our UX Consultants to take our clients’ projects through the full design lifecycle, including taking and interrogating briefs, helping to facilitate kick-off meetings and workshops, doing initial sketches and concepts, and conducting design testing and research.
- Present design concepts and explaining rationale to clients, including articulating the decisions and thought processes that informed the designs, and foreseeing likely issues.
- Work with clients to comply with, analyze and, on occasion, develop brand identity across digital channels.
- Setting visual tone through illustration, photography, and animations.
- Help develop visual design templates or patterns for our clients.
As with our permanent staff, we ask all our freelancers to:
- Demonstrate a good manner with clients; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening. Ultimately, we’ll want our clients to feel you’ve facilitated the right choice.
- Demonstrate a good manner with colleagues; be measured, encouraging, and be good at listening. Ultimately we want our colleagues to feel they are part of an open and effective team.
If you think you could help us, please send your details of your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
cxpartners is a user experience design consultancy working with clients such as Marriott, Channel 4 and Confused.com to develop online and offline experiences. Our projects take us all over the world and we’ve a global reputation as leading thinkers in this field. Nevertheless, we’re a small, friendly and informal team. We think we provide a great place to work and grow, and a fantastic environment in which to further your career.
cxpartners is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We're an equal opportunity employer and prize diversity as a strength. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing products and services that work for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
If you’d like to apply, please email email@example.com with a brief CV.
No agencies please.