This website is run by cxpartners. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some buttons and links don't meet an acceptable colour contrast ratio, so people that are partially sighted may find it difficult to distinguish between text and background. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.3: Contrast (Minimum). We plan to review all button and link styles by September 2020. When we create new styles we’ll make sure the colour contrast meets accessibility standards.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print or easy read:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
cxpartners is committed to making its website accessible, inline with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com