Freelance Developers London and Bristol
We’re looking for freelance Developers in Bristol and in London.
Our freelancers work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams to help our clients meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent, innovative products and experiences.
We ask our developer freelancers to:
- Work closely with researchers and designers to produce HTML prototypes to be tested with end users.
- Preferably have experience of working in an agile, cross-functional team environment.
- Have strong experience of collaborating with designers and researchers, preferable with a good understanding of interaction design best practice.
- Be able to demonstrate great communication skills (verbal and written), the ability to listen, and to articulate complex ideas clearly to a non technical audience.
As with our permanent staff, we ask all our freelancers to:
- Demonstrate a good manner with clients; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening. Ultimately, we’ll want our clients to feel you’ve facilitated the right choice.
- Demonstrate a good manner with colleagues; be measured, encouraging, and be good at listening. Ultimately we want our colleagues to feel they are part of an open and effective team.
If you think you could help us, please send your details of your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
cxpartners is a user experience design consultancy working with clients such as Marriott, Channel 4 and Confused.com to develop online and offline experiences. Our projects take us all over the world and we’ve a global reputation as leading thinkers in this field. Nevertheless, we’re a small, friendly and informal team. We think we provide a great place to work and grow, and a fantastic environment in which to further your career.