UPDATE: We’re no longer hiring for this position. Thanks for all the applications folks!
Junior Visual Designer
You’ll be joining the lovely cxpartners team in our wonderful central Bristol location, working on innovative and exciting projects for some of the world’s best brands.
As a specialist visual designer, you’ll be solving challenging design problems and producing refined solutions for user interfaces, multi-device websites, mobile apps and even offline media.
Aside from your natural eye for composition and tone, we’d love to see:
- Experience of designing beautiful, purposeful user interfaces for websites of all shapes and sizes.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of typography, especially in relation to its use on the web.
- A working knowledge of current best practices regarding web typography, accessibility and approaches to designing for mobile.
- A thorough understanding of brand, and of working to (and sometimes on) brand guidelines.
- A willingness to talk to clients about the decisions that informed your designs.
- Illustration and photography skills would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled designer to work alongside the Creative Director within a friendly, world-class team on projects that will make a difference. Our work is used by millions of people every year.
This is a full-time position, based in our Bristol office overlooking the gorgeous Queens Square.
If you’re interested, write to us at email@example.com with a brief CV and your portfolio (link or pdf). Please also tell us something about your interest in design.
No agencies, please.
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Conference and training allowance
- New iMac and other kit if needed
- Comfy HermanMiller chair
- Based in Bristol!