UPDATE: Thanks for the interest. We’ve now filled this position.
In a nutshell
We’re looking for a talented, motivated and creative user experience professional to join the cxpartners team. You’ll be able to research and design experiences that give tangible improvements to our clients and their customers.
- Understand the needs of users
- Design interfaces that significantly improve their experience of web and mobile technology
- Bring new ideas to your clients that advance their businesses
- Care about the industry and want to contribute to its development
You’ll be an insightful researcher…
- Plan and facilitate user-research activities that suit the project (such as depth interviews, card sorting, eye-tracking, user testing and remote testing)
- Analyse and structure research findings into user test reports and customer experience models
- Write presentations that clearly communicate research findings to the project team
…design outstanding user experiences
- Develop user journeys that match the users’ behaviour
- Create well-structured and easy to use navigation models
- Prioritise content
- Produce sketches and wireframes that give the appropriate weighting to page elements
- Work with our creative team to turn your ideas into beautiful digital products
…care for our clients
- Listen to and understand our client needs
- Clearly communicate your thinking (grounded in research) and articulate why it’s the right approach
- Work with our User Experience Directors to help identify and shape future projects
…and put something back into the UX community
- Engage through industry blogs, groups and conferences
- Share your ideas on the cxBlog
You’ll be a great communicator – in speech, words and pictures. We want someone who can organise ideas and help make sense of the many threads our clients have to follow. And you’ll need to be good at working with teams – because you’ll need to work closely with other members of staff and clients. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a great working environment where we’ll help you grow.
Send a CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you. No agencies.